Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week #6 Liking other facebook pages.

The businesses I chose to like are:
  1. Game Stop
  2. Microsoft
  3. Playstation
  4. Xbox
  5. Atari
  6. Sega
  7. Namco
Well since I am running a pretend video game business, I thought it best to like video game related things. I started off with game stop, a place that currently sells video game equipment. However since they dont sell the older stuff I have to expand my likes. I say older stuff because as you may recall, my business would specialize in everything video game related but mainly in the actual consoles, games, and accessories. This is why I also chose to like the bigger more mainstream companies such as Microsoft, PlayStation and Xbox. But I also, since I specialize in older video game and video game related items, I liked Atari, Sega and Namco. By liking all these businesses and the sort, I can grow not only my business but also the companies I've liked because if I don't have something specific that a customer needs, Then they can go to the actual company that made the original specific whatever it is that was needed in the first place. Like wise if I have something the original company no longer makes then the customer can come to me. Plus, if the customer has friends that are in need of similar items, he or she can referr them to me.

2 comments:

  1. Connor,
    I like your idea. As a long time and older gamer I think that there is a place for a store that caters to older games. I do play and like a lot of the newer games, but there is just a different feel of the older games that new ones lack. Great post and great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor,
    I like your idea. As a long time and older gamer I think that there is a place for a store that caters to older games. I do play and like a lot of the newer games, but there is just a different feel of the older games that new ones lack. Great post and great blog.

    ReplyDelete