Saturday, March 28, 2015

Week #7 Get Visual Part 2

When searching for 2-3 businesses who are gamer related I came across the perfect three. Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo. Mainly the visual social media that seems to work best with those three is twitter. Twitter it seems, has become a hub of sorts for these companies, not the main hub but a big one. For example when someone needs help with Xbox, PlayStation ect, you can tweet them and they are usually quick to respond. Though usually their twitters are for support more then anything else. 

As for my business, I thought it best to look at others social media and see how it's done. With my business being also game related, then visual social media is also for me. Gamers just don't want to hear about a product, service or help. They also want to see and hear about the product, service or form of support. If a game sounds interesting they might, the customer, look up video of the game or product. Sometimes there are helpful help videos which can be used to demonstrate how to fix a problem, if plain text is not enough. So if I provide kind of a three prong approach I am sure to attract the attention of the customer one way or another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment