Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week # 8 Twitter

When looking for people to follow for my Video Game Haven account I already knew several businesses and potential customers I could follow. When using the advanced key word searches I did two types of searches. The first search I used mainly to find people I knew as gamers and who could benefit from a business as such. The second search I used keywords, mainly usernames I knew, of gaming company's, help lines and the like to find the rest of who I would like to follow as my business.Now as far as lists go, I crated two. One that I called "Potential Customers" and the other I called "Helpful businesses,"  I created both of these lists not only so I can keep track of everybody but also to keep track of customers only and businesses only so I don't get confused. By writing lists your organizing your twitter more and trning what could be a jumbled mess into something organized and helpful. The best time to post a tweet would be between 9-6 when most people often check social media.

1 comment:

  1. Which is your favorite mobile game in 2016?

    My Signature: Healthcare Websites Design by optimized360.

    ReplyDelete