Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week #12

Well when considering all other marketing tools, you also must consider in for budget such as can I afford this or that or will I have to settle for free. So as for my business, I don;t honestly see a need yet to be fancy with my marketing tools. At least the expensive ones. There are tools, advanced ones, for twitter which help either in searching just in general or for more for business type things. As I've seen with some business twitters or even twitters not necessarily related to business they have apps which can track customers habits and what they click on and like or dislike. By using simple habits and specialized apps like this I feel I could confidentially keep track of my business and it's customers and make sure they don't complain or have issues that I can't help them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment